Monday, April 22, 2013

New House!

I am living vicariously through my daughter in law, Sara.  They have just bought their first house!  Right now it's all champaign and dreams...but soon it will be night sweats and "Are we sure?" thoughts.  I know what that's like.  But I have to say, I miss changing houses. 

I have moved A LOT in my life, and I always thought it would be great to settle down in a small town and stay in one house.  Well, I have done that now...and I want a new house!  Since I can't have one, I have to make the most of Adam and Sara's.  I have already told them that our house-warming gift to them will be a really comfortable guest room bed!  She was gracious enough to say "Sounds great to me!"  I hope she meant it because that really IS what we are giving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment