Monday, April 8, 2013

Real Women Have Curves!

   I watched the Oscar's this year for the first time in years.  What I noticed about those awards was how every single actress looked boney.  Not slim, not even skinny...BONEY.  Knobby knees and elbows, shoulder blades that could slice meat, and tummies that were not just flat - they were non-existant!  What I wanted to do was fix them a sandwich!

   Now, watching the ACM Awards last night I felt no such compulsion.  Country girls have curves!  It is so refreshing to watch real women on TV!  They are talented and beautiful and gracious.  When anyone was singing on the stage, and the cameras were on the audience, you could tell they all knew the words as they sang along.  They clearly listen to each others music.  I don't care about record labels or the "business" that is country music in Nashville.  I am proud to be in Country Radio because the artists are real people and the music still ALWAYS touches me!

No comments:

Post a Comment