Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Ringer!

The ConocoPhillips - Bad Boy Blast sporting clay shoot benefiting the Midland and Odessa Police Departments and Midland and Ector County Sheriff's Offices and Odessa Crime Stoppers is this Friday and Saturday at Windwalker Farms. 

I am going to be out there about 7am on Friday for the 8am flight.  Now, I am confessing that I will not be shooting.  I am bringing a ringer.  Our son, Eric, is a Cav Scout Sniper.  I am pretty sure he shoots better than me.  I am excited to see him in action.  He has been in the Army for almost two years, can shoot from a Blackhawk helicopter and has fired every single weapon the military has.  But can he shoot sporting clays?

Thanks to the great folks at the Bad Boy Blast for inviting us out for the fun.  And for giving me a chance to see my own "Bad Boy" in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment