Monday, June 24, 2013

Is It Worth The Money?

During our discussion with Nashville Kat this morning, she mentioned that Martina McBride just got a new Dyson vacuum and she was complaining about how technical it was.  Really?  I am a self-proclaimed "vacuum expert".  My friends used to always come to me if their vacuums broke because I always had one I had used for awhile and gotten frustrated with and put in a closet.

Then I got a Dyson.

It must be said, I am a picky housekeeper.  I can't stand furry floors or sticky countertops.  The furry floors part is tough because we have 5 cats and 3 dogs in our house.  The vacuuming never stops!  Then there is the West Texas dust.  That, alone has stopped the suction on many vacuums in the past.  Not the Dyson.

Now, I know they are expensive.  Over $500 for most of them.  But I know I spent more than that in one year on a collection of vacuums that stopped sucking!  Don't go for any of the really fancy ones.  The simple ball vacuum model is perfect for every floor surface.  My Dyson has been working without fail for 7 years.  And as for Martina's technical issues...I gotta say, this is also the easiest vacuum to take apart and clean that I have ever used.  So, maybe Miss McBride needs to let her teenager teach her how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment