Monday, November 12, 2012

Psychics...real gift or just good guessers?

I have talked to a few psychics in my time.  Well...three actually.  But they were truly remarkable!  The first was a woman named Gwen.  A Canadian who told me (on the phone) that she saw me with a little girl who was just like me.  That was when I was pregnant with Eric, and Mike and I knew we would NOT be having another child!  I told her that I knew my baby was a boy.  She said "Oh I see him too!  But there WILL be a little girl just like you!"  Two years later there was Rachel.  And she WAS a surprise!!

Then another psychic that Mike and I had on the show years ago named Ron Williams.  He told me about our cabin, about my mother moving to Midland and about our move to Kicks99.  Years before these things happened.

And just once, at a Christian women's conference in Abilene, we had a session with some of the women who had been given the gift of Prophecy.  I stood with 100 other women in a large room, praying.  I was specifically praying "Lord, I know there are a lot of women going through really hard times right now...but I just need a word from you Lord."  When I opened my eyes, one of the women was standing at the end of my row, pointing to me and saying "The Lord tells me you need a Word."  Wow!  And I was told remarkable things by these women, and they have been coming to pass, in the Lord's time of course!

Now, Mike's sister Michele went to Detroit last week to visit a phychic with a friend.  Michele has been struggling really hard with the loss of their mother, as have we all.  And the psychic not only told her that her mother was always with her, but spoke in phrases and used words that were so unique to Maisie!  It gave Michele some peace knowing her mother no longer suffered and was still telling her to get married!

So, my experience is that many psychics truly have a gift from God.  But always pay attention to that inner voice that God has given all of us.  If He tells you to, run!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great experience with a radio psychic named Ron Williams way back in 1999. I borrowed $20 from a friend to get a reading with him after hearing him on the radio. He gave me an eerily accurate reading (EVERYTHING he said has come true except 1 thing) and I lost his phone number. Boy oh boy have I searched and searched to find it! I even called the radio station and emailed them but to no avail, in my case. I would love to find him again. Now I'm not a dirt poor college student and I can afford something longer than a 15 minute reading.

    ReplyDelete