Monday, May 6, 2013

How To Become Bear Poop!

Shortly after we got to our cabin in New Mexico on Friday, we got a call from our neighbor.  She wanted to warn us that there is a "medium sized bear in the area".  She also told me that three four wheelers with teenagers driving them had been "herding" and chasing the bear.  They finally treed the bear and left.  It climbed down and the teenagers were back!  Our neighbor told them she was going to call the Game Warden if they didn't leave the bear alone.

All I could think of is just how stupid are these kids?  Even a "medium sized bear" can KILL them with one swipe of a paw!!  I have a very healthy respect for bears.  I read the book about bear attacks.  It scared the *#+t out of me!! 

We spent the weekend inside the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment