Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Texas Girls

Mike and I were talking to Bridgette and Virginia, our CMN team at Medical Center Hospital, yesterday.  We were going over our recent Celebration broadcast (what worked, what didn't and how to improve for next year) and we got to talking about what we all watch on TV.  I was frankly surprised that they both watch "Duck Dynasty".  I could understand "Modern Family" and "The Voice" but "Duck Dynasty"?

I am not saying that it isn't funny.  It's hilarious.  I have actually started using the "Sting like a butterfly, punch like a flea" line!  But what could these two young women find interesting in this program?  So I asked.  Virginia explained it pretty simply.  She said, "We are Texas girls.  Our daddy's took us duck hunting with them  from the time we could sit still!"  Well, okay, I get it now!  Texas girls are great, aren't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment